Strategy published on : 01/11/2018 | 09:16
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 28.59€
Target : 24.82€
Stop-loss : 29.95€
Potential : 13.19%
The technical chart pattern of stocks in Prosiebensat 1 Media SE suggests a continuation of the underlying downward trend, which has already been in place for a number of trading sessions.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 24.82.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.43 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 29.95.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 32.42 EUR