There is still some upside potential
Strategy published on : 09/11/2017 | 15:31
Entry price : 109.21$
Target : 118$
Stop-loss : 103.8$
Potential : 8.05%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 90.48 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 110.14.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 3.31 times its current sales, is high.
● With a 2018 P/E ratio at 28.6 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.