Strategy published on : 09/08/2017 | 09:27
long trade under conditionTarget price hit
Entry price : 30.1€
Target : 32€
Stop-loss : 29.4€
Cancellation Level : 29€
Potential : 6.31%
There has been very little movement in Alstom's share price. This situation is bound to change. An exit on the upside out of the current trading range should go with a comeback in volatility. Therefore, the timing for new long positions seems good.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 30.1 level to target the € 32.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 27.1 EUR
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.