Good timing to anticipate the return of volatility
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 01/09/2018 | 15:27
Entry price : 15.775€
Target : 18.9€
Stop-loss : 14.4€
Potential : 19.81%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.73 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 11.44 and 11.4 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 14.55 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 15.92.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.