Strategy published on : 10/11/2017 | 09:03
Entry price : 36.5€
Target : 38€
Stop-loss : 35.7€
Potential : 4.11%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.88 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.93 for the current year.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 31.79 EUR
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.