● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 91.42, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2018 to 0.29 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.62 and 9.03 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2019 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.