Strategy published on : 03/20/2017 | 09:32
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 158.1€
Target : 178.77€
Stop-loss : 144.1€
Potential : 13.07%
The recent break-out to the upside has created potential for further gains for shares in Lenzing AG.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 178.77.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 110 EUR
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.