Strategy published on : 07/09/2018 | 09:15
Entry price : 53.2€
Target : 58€
Stop-loss : 50.5€
Potential : 9.02%
The technical chart pattern of Indus Holding AG shares shows signs of a reversal that argue in favor of a return to a positive outlook over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 58.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 52.2 support.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 58.6 EUR