Strategy published on : 03/13/2018 | 10:04
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 19.8€
Target : 22€
Stop-loss : 19.19€
Potential : 11.11%
The selling pressure regarding Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 19.19 EUR has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 22.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 16.99, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.