|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 04/21/2017 | 14:26
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 79.73$
Target : 89.7$
Stop-loss : 75.9$
Potential : 12.5%
The price of Dollar Tree, Inc. shares is range-bound. This phase will end sooner or later when volatility comes back.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 89.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 73.62, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 80, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.