There is still some upside potential
Strategy published on : 03/05/2018 | 14:12
Entry price : 105.8€
Target : 115€
Stop-loss : 99.8€
Potential : 8.7%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.07 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.