A medium term support level to take advantage of
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 05/19/2017 | 15:18
Entry price : 15.81$
Target : 16.68$
Stop-loss : 15.37$
Potential : 5.5%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 15.37 support.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.35 times its sales.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 4.93 and 4.52 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.