Avaya Announces 2015 Channel Partners of the Year and 2016 Channel Priorities
SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwired - Feb 2, 2016) -
- Avaya Executive Partner Forum (AEPF) highlights growth goals and priorities for channel partner success in 2016
- Avaya names 13 Channel Partners of the Year winners in six categories, including the new Avaya emerging partner of the year
To honor nearly a dozen stand-out organizations within its partner community, Avaya, a global leader in business communications software, systems and services, today announced its Avaya Connect Partners of the Year for 2015. These channel partners were recognized at Avaya's annual Executive Partner Forum in San Diego, Calif., an event dedicated to partner engagement and growth priorities for the year.
The Avaya Connect Partner Program is a global reseller program that makes it easy for partners to get fast access to Avaya resources and innovations. The program focuses on the transformation occurring in the industry and how channel partners can capitalize on the shift. Avaya will continue to drive the partner-enablement strategy that addresses growth opportunities in the midmarket and enterprise with flexible, cloud-based services available through the channel.
The event also celebrated those Avaya Connect Channel Partners who have successfully driven business outcomes for their customers. Channel partners receiving awards at this year's conference are innovation catalysts that help Avaya achieve growth metrics in key areas. Based on these criteria, Avaya recognized the following channel partners in the United States and Americas International (comprised of Canada, Central and Latin America):
Avaya Midmarket Partner of the Year:
- Avaya Midmarket Partner of the Year: (U.S.) Carousel Industries of North America, Inc.
- Midmarket Partner of the Year (Americas International): Cable & Wireless
Avaya Services Partner of the Year:
- Support Services Partner of the Year (U.S.): Meridian IT
- Support Services Partner of the Year (Americas International): TELMEX (Mexico)
Innovation Partner of the Year:
- Services Innovation Partner of the Year (U.S.): Meridian IT
- Services Innovation Partner of the Year (Americas International): CONNEX
Avaya Networking Partner of the Year:
- Networking Partner of the Year (U.S.): Integration Partners
- Networking Partner of the Year (Americas International): Combat Partners
Avaya Growth Partner of the Year
- Growth Partner of the Year (U.S.): Integration Partners
- Growth Partner of the Year (Americas International): EVOX
Avaya Emerging Partner of the Year
- Emerging Partner of the Year (U.S.): Gage Telecom
- Emerging Partner of the Year (U.S.): Step CG
- Emerging Partner of the Year (Americas International): A5 Solutions
In 2016, Avaya will look to the channel for growth in key solution areas and alignment with services strategy while accelerating growth through innovation and efficiencies that reduce purchase and renewal quote times. With these advancements, Avaya expects to continue improving the ease with which partners can do business with the company and build on the continued rise in satisfaction scores it has seen since 2014.
For further details on the Avaya Connect program or on becoming an Avaya Connect channel partner, visit: http://www.avaya.com/usa/partners/.
"While we salute all of our partners who took the time to be part of our conference this week, special congratulations go to our 2015 award winners for their customer-focus and passion to drive results. Our partners are instrumental to Avaya's success, and I'm pleased to recognize this year's winners."
- Steve Biondi, vice president, Global Partner Organization, Avaya
Avaya is a leading provider of solutions that enable customer and team engagement across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance. Its world-class contact center and unified communications technologies and services are available in a wide variety of flexible on-premises and cloud deployment options that seamlessly integrate with non-Avaya applications. The Avaya Engagement Environment enables third parties to create and customize business applications for competitive advantage. Avaya's fabric-based networking solutions help simplify and accelerate the deployment of business critical applications and services. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward-looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at www.sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Follow Avaya on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, and the Avaya Connected Blog.