Strategy published on : 04/19/2017 | 14:31
short sell under conditionConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 24.55$
Target : 22.1$
Stop-loss : 25.45$
Cancellation Level : 25.5$
Potential : 9.98%
The current accumulation appears fragile. Stocks in Western Refining Logistics LP could see their technical chart pattern deteriorate after the support that is currently being tested breaks down.
Investors should consider opening a short trade on the Breakdown of the $ 24.55 level and target $ 22.1.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.