The underlying trend is in force again
Strategy published on : 02/09/2018 | 15:49
Entry price : 115.3$
Target : 138$
Stop-loss : 103.4$
Potential : 19.69%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 78.31 USD
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 78.32 and 47.33 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.