Close to an important medium term support level
Strategy published on : 03/14/2018 | 09:13
Entry price : 44€
Target : 48.04€
Stop-loss : 42.59€
Potential : 9.18%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.