The stock forcefully approaches new pivot levels
Strategy published on : 09/11/2017 | 09:08
Entry price : 80.05€
Target : 86€
Stop-loss : 77.3€
Cancellation Level : 75.5€
Potential : 7.43%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 68.76 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 79.91.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.