Underpinned by a support level
Strategy published on : 04/20/2017 | 09:32
Entry price : 115NOK
Target : 119.5NOK
Stop-loss : 112.5NOK
Potential : 3.91%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at NOK 113, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.48 times its sales.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 113 NOK