Strategy published on : 04/20/2017 | 09:32
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 115NOK
Target : 119.5NOK
Stop-loss : 112.5NOK
Potential : 3.91%
The selling pressure regarding Veidekke ASA shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 113 NOK has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the NOK 119.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at NOK 113, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.48 times its sales.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 113 NOK