In an accumulation phase
Strategy published on : 05/18/2017 | 14:16
Entry price : 163.4$
Target : 176$
Stop-loss : 161.9$
Cancellation Level : 171.8$
Potential : 7.71%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.89 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 152.86 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.