Back on key levels based on weekly price data
Strategy published on : 05/19/2017 | 14:56
Entry price : 39.87$
Target : 44$
Stop-loss : 38$
Potential : 10.36%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 38.7 USD in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.26 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.