Strategy published on : 08/11/2017 | 14:32
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 103.21$
Target : 110$
Stop-loss : 99.4$
Potential : 6.58%
Pursuant to the correction that has taken place in recent weeks with respect to the shares in Union Pacific, further downside risk now appears limited by close and important technical support levels at 101.4 USD.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 110.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 99.64 USD in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 99.64 USD
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.