After the gains, a correction ?
Strategy published on : 05/17/2017 | 10:08
Entry price : 16.93€
Target : 15.2€
Stop-loss : 17.8€
Potential : 10.22%
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 11.08 and 10.28 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 12.89 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.