1. A counterfeit $100 bill was passed at Ulta Beauty, 968 Port Washington Road, about 7 p.m. Sept. 6 and reported Sept. 7. A woman used the bill to buy a May Fit ME foundation for $8.44 and received $91.56 in change. She was identified by her member account, and a check of that account showed she had also visited five other stores. She passed another counterfeit $100 bill at the Ulta store in Kohler, also on Sept. 6.
2. A 63-year-old Brookfield man was cited for driving while impaired, and refusal to take a breath test after a report of an erratic driver at Falls Road and Cheyenne Avenue at 6:56 p.m. Sept. 17. Police found the car in the 1700 block of Falls Road. The man smelled of alcohol and, when asked, said he had one beer. He failed field sobriety tests.
3. A 28-year-old Whitefish Bay woman was arrested for theft after she was seen on video shoplifting a bottle of Jack Daniels valued at $26.49 and leaving Citgo Super Sales, 1185 N. Port Washington Road, at 9:09 p.m. Sept. 18. She fled in a car, and the license plate was traced to a Saukville woman, who said a relative drove friends to Citgo and a motel in the 1400 block of Port Washington Road. Police went to the motel and a couple there, a 29-year-old Greenfield man and a 24-year-old Grafton woman, told police they were alone, one giving a false name. The Whitefish Bay woman was hiding in the bathroom and when she exited lied to police, giving a number of false names. All were then cited for obstruction.
4. A 24-year-old Mequon man was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, expired registration and driving with a suspended license after he was seen weaving in traffic in the 11200 block of North Cedarburg Road at 2:37 a.m. Sept. 13. A pipe with residue was in plain sight in the center console and a jar with residue was found in the glove box.
5. A 21-year-old Mequon woman was cited for drunken driving after a witness reported the woman hitting a tree in the 12400 block of North Ville Du Parc Drive at 6:05 p.m. Sept. 16. The woman, who was leaving her job at a country club, failed field sobriety tests; a preliminary breath test indicated she had a blood alcohol content of 0.22.
6. A 30-year-old Mequon woman was cited for second-offense drunken driving, refusal to have a blood draw and unsafe lane deviation after she drove her car into a marshy area on West Pioneer and Wausaukee roads at 6:14 p.m. Sept. 17. Her preliminary BAC was 0.19.
7. A 62-year-old Milwaukee woman was cited for disorderly conduct after she got into a physical altercation with two other women while swearing, throwing items and attempting to hit one at Kleen Test Products, 5600 W. County Line Road, at 1:40 a.m. Sept. 20. All are employees, according to police.
8. A 57-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for theft after taking an iPad valued at more than $400 and credit cards at a clinic in the 6400 block of West Mequon Road. The thefts were reported at 1:45 p.m. Sept. 20.
9. A 20-year-old Cedarburg man was cited for third-offense underage drinking in the 12900 block of North Port Washington Road at 3:54 p.m. Sept. 20. The man, who admitted drinking and snorting Xanax, had a blood alcohol content of 0.13.
10. A 43-year-old Mequon woman was cited for fifth-offense offence drunken driving, driving with a suspended license, a warrant and bail jumping after a relative called police to report the woman had been drinking and was now driving in the 1500 block of West De La Warr Circle at 9:40 p.m. Sept. 21. The woman failed field sobriety tests and had a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.201.
11. A 45-year-old Grafton woman was arrested for drunken driving with two children in the car, between the ages of 10 and 12, and speeding 39 in a 25-mph zone on Bridge Road at Hawthorne Avenue at 7:34 p.m. Sept. 17. The woman had a blood alcohol content of 0.14.
© © 2017 Journal Media Group, source Newspapers