After the accumulation, an upward acceleration ?
Strategy published on : 04/19/2017 | 14:44
Entry price : 280$
Target : 288$
Stop-loss : 277$
Cancellation Level : 285$
Potential : 2.86%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 251.14 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 288.81.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 288.81, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 35.06 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.