Strategy published on : 08/09/2017 | 09:30
long trade on a pullbackTarget price hit
Entry price : 57€
Target : 62€
Stop-loss : 55.49€
Cancellation Level : 60€
Potential : 8.77%
UCB shares are sitting close to an important technical support area around 56.5 EUR based on weekly price data. Against this backdrop, investors can use this good timing for new long positions.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near € 57 in order to target the € 62.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 56.5, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.