Strategy published on : 09/12/2017 | 09:28
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 15.85CHF
Target : 17CHF
Stop-loss : 15.2CHF
Potential : 7.26%
UBS Group shares are closing back in on major support levels around 15.2 CHF based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 17.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.98 for the current year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 15.05 CHF
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.