Close to new upside potential
Strategy published on : 04/21/2017 | 09:21
Entry price : 41.5€
Target : 47€
Stop-loss : 38.3€
Cancellation Level : 38€
Potential : 13.25%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 35.18 EUR
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 36.48 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.