The beginning of the move
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 10/11/2017 | 14:48
Entry price : 55.97$
Target : 64.7$
Stop-loss : 54.3$
Potential : 15.6%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Thomson Reuters' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by -100% by 2020.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.84 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.