Strategy published on : 03/07/2018 | 18:19
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 64.095$
Target : 70.85$
Stop-loss : 57.35$
Potential : 10.54%
The selling pressure regarding Tractor Supply Company shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 57.35 USD has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 70.85.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.