Strategy published on : 11/08/2017 | 09:50
short sellTarget price hit
Entry price : 48.925€
Target : 46.3€
Stop-loss : 50.1€
Potential : 5.37%
Up substantially over the past few weeks, shares in Total should pause in their rise close to the major resistance around 49 EUR.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 46.3.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.05 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.97 for the current year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 49.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 51.45.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.