In an accumulation phase
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 09/12/2017 | 16:06
Entry price : 39.97$
Target : 43.9$
Stop-loss : 38.9$
Potential : 9.83%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● With a P/E ratio at 12.37 for the current year and 11.12 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 33.56 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.