Strategy published on : 07/10/2018 | 09:59
Entry price : 111.3€
Target : 117.5€
Stop-loss : 108.3€
Potential : 5.57%
After accumulation, acceleration. Timing appears favorable to go long in shares of Thales and to anticipate an exit of the trading range on the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 117.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 97.1 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 110.8.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 111.05.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 23.13 times its 2018 earnings per share.