● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 10.2, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.86 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Below the resistance at 11.82 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.