Strategy published on : 07/14/2017 | 09:21
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 40.735€
Target : 50€
Stop-loss : 37.5€
Potential : 22.74%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 50.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 28.3 EUR
● With a 2017 P/E ratio at 25.34 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.