After the accumulation, an upward acceleration ?
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 11/06/2017 | 17:50
Entry price : 93.275$
Target : 99.7$
Stop-loss : 89.7$
Potential : 6.89%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 77.71 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.