|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 09/11/2017 | 15:10
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 20.36$
Target : 22.9$
Stop-loss : 19.4$
Potential : 12.48%
Pursuant to the correction that has taken place in recent weeks with respect to the shares in Taylor Morrison Home Corp, further downside risk now appears limited by close and important technical support levels at 19.83 USD.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 22.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 19.83 support.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.9 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.