Strategy published on : 01/11/2018 | 09:28
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 20.17€
Target : 22.5€
Stop-loss : 18.9€
Potential : 11.55%
Shares in STMicroelectronics show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 22.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 16.37 EUR
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 27.59 times its 2017 earnings per share.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.