The technical configuration is deteriorating
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 03/05/2018 | 15:47
Entry price : 17.82$
Target : 14.4$
Stop-loss : 18.33$
Potential : 19.19%
● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.