The technical configuration is positive
Strategy published on : 03/12/2018 | 12:35
Entry price : 58.75$
Target : 67.65$
Stop-loss : 54$
Potential : 15.15%
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● With a P/E ratio at 13.34 for the current year and 11.59 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 42.49 USD
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.