Investors could aim for a turn-around of the trend
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 07/14/2017 | 14:50
Entry price : 67.2$
Target : 76.7$
Stop-loss : 64.8$
Potential : 14.14%
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 65.89 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● With a P/E ratio at 12.25 for the current year and 11.6 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.