Strategy published on : 07/17/2017 | 09:23
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 695DKK
Target : 735.2DKK
Stop-loss : 674.9DKK
Potential : 5.78%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Schouw & Co A/S as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the DKK 735.2.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 520 DKK
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.