The beginning of the move
Strategy published on : 03/16/2017 | 08:53
Entry price : 16€
Target : 16.65€
Stop-loss : 15.33€
Potential : 4.06%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.57 and 8.95 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 13.86 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 16.65.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 16.44.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.