The calm spell can be taken advantage of to put on new positions
Strategy published on : 05/18/2017 | 09:17
Entry price : 73.6€
Target : 78.15€
Stop-loss : 71.5€
Cancellation Level : 78€
Potential : 6.18%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 66.31 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 78.13.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.