The technical configuration is positive
Strategy published on : 11/07/2017 | 09:01
Entry price : 3785GBp
Target : 4200GBp
Stop-loss : 3560GBp
Potential : 10.96%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 3353 GBp
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.