● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 147 EUR
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.