A good timing to anticipate a change in the trend
Strategy published on : 04/20/2017 | 14:23
Entry price : 76.09$
Target : 81.5$
Stop-loss : 73$
Potential : 7.11%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.74 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● With a P/E ratio at 13.41 for the current year and 12.26 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.