The revival in interest should continue
Strategy published on : 04/21/2017 | 10:00
Entry price : 559£
Target : 630£
Stop-loss : 525£
Potential : 12.7%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 414.2 GBp
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.