Strategy published on : 04/20/2017 | 15:11
Entry price : 87.33$
Target : 94.3$
Stop-loss : 84.6$
Potential : 7.98%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 45% by 2020.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 78.2 USD
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 51.55 and 43.71 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.