Increase of volatility
Strategy published on : 08/08/2017 | 14:24
Entry price : 46.6$
Target : 55$
Stop-loss : 42.8$
Potential : 18.03%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Growth is a substantial asset for the company, as anticipated by dedicated analysts. Within the next three years, growth is estimated to reach 59% by 2019.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 37.9 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at USD 46.4.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 42.98 and 71.98 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.