Strategy published on : 04/21/2017 | 14:14
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 23.34$
Target : 25.5$
Stop-loss : 22.8$
Potential : 9.25%
The fact that share price is returning to the lower bounds of the trading range offers a good timing to enter into new long positions in PulteGroup, Inc..
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 25.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 20.69 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.